Are You Ready to Write a Book?
A 10-step assessment tool, followed by a 45 minute consult (by phone, video chat, or in person).
Once you purchase this product, you’ll see a button to download a PDF that is full of questions that will help us together assess your readiness to write a book and bring it to market.
Here’s what you’ll need to do after you purchase this assessment program:
- Print the document. It gives you an overview of the details you will need to consider in order to develop a book. The questions will shape our conversation; likely, I will pose many additional questions as well!
- Think of the document as your homework. You can pen simple answers so that, when we meet, you will feel prepared. You don’t need to send it in advance.
- When you have completed the form to your satisfaction and feel ready to meet, email me at Janice@JaniceBeetleBooks.com to schedule your 45-minute consult. Please email me no later than 60 days after receiving this download. Also note that it could take up to two weeks to get on my calendar.
- I can meet you in person in Western Massachusetts or the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Or we can meet via Zoom or on the phone. Let me know what you prefer.
- Email me a sample of your writing—up to 20 pages—before we meet or talk. I need to receive this at least a week in advance, so I can take my time and read it carefully and thoughtfully.
I will take good care of your ideas and will also hold everything in complete confidence.
I look forward to learning about you and your project!